Sunday, November 30, 2008

I give it up to You, oh Lord.

You are above my fleshly desires. Keep my eyes upon You alone even as I go through each day, Lord let not my heart stray. You are sovereign, and I want to serve You with all I am.


I thank You Lord for all You've given me. You're a graceful God, You give though I don't deserve. Let me be satisfied with what You've blessed me with, and let me give thanks to my Lord.

To everything there is a season. And Lord I know that now's not the time. I lay it all up in Your hands. Your will be done, not mine.

Humble me, let me serve You each day and grant me the courage and protection as I witness for You. You are my Saviour, my Strength, my Hope. Without You I am nothing, and in You I'll find strength.

Let hearts be softened, let Your workers arise - for the time of harvest is here.