Thursday, December 11, 2008

DISCLAIMER: The following post is written on a light note and contains potentially scandalous information. Readers will NOT approach the author regarding this entry. Failure to comply would lead to temporal ignorance until a subject change is suggested or put in place.

I've been sitting around watching people walk by for the past two days, and I think I'm finally bored enough to post about girls. Lucky you!

This list is highly detailed and is correct to today, 11th December 2008. Some points are, of course, optional, but are usually a major plus point (: There are, of course, exceptions.

Ready?

- - - - -

Eugene likes girls who:

LOVE GOD!
are friendly and nice (like me!)
are slightly attractive (the more the merrier, but a little bit is enough)
are humble
are sweet and gentle (:
are direct and honest (its hard to understand someone who isn't)
are genuine
are understanding
are cheerful and optimistic (*smile*)
are quiet with a playful side
are slightly athletic (I hate running alone)
are patient and forgiving
are generous with hugs (when I'm feeling down)
are not too bimbo-tic (a little is cute, but too much is scary)
are not too calculative
do not splurge too often (sometimes is alright, honest)
do not mind eating hawker fare
do not mind me talking with other girls (as sisters)
dress modestly
dress appropriately (like no FBTs at a wedding dinner)
can keep me in check (and tell me directly and maybe even bluntly when I make a mistake)
will share the housework with me
will taste and comment on my cooking (hehe...)
will do charity with me (: (that's why she shouldn't be too calculative)
will run with me (I'm actually quite lazy...)

Haha that's it for now! If you fulfil all of the above criteria, good for you! (Unless you're a guy :))