Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sigh. This is starting to happen too frequently. Wake up early in the morning, rush around everywhere. Reach home in the late evening so tired that I immediately fall asleep, and wake up at in the middle of the night. At least it's a Sunday today.

Need to start mugging. I even had a dream that made me more convinced I should start studying now. I need to locate the handwritten notes I copied out last year. I'm going to type them out now.

Anyway, life in school feels very unfamiliar without Mr See. I miss his scoldings. And all the interesting canoeing stories that I probably won't hear anywhere else. You've got to admit he has the passion and the wisdom to train up a bunch of slack and lazy boys into refined gentlemen who'll strive even in the toughest of conditions. Thank you, Sir. Come back soon (:

And yes. Everyone's convinced that I am emo. And having 'girl problems'. I have a more reflective side of myself that is a tiny bit quieter, that's all. And I shall quote Nic Low regarding 'girl problems' - "My girlfriend is my studies and my training."

New year. Fresh start. Time to do up the class seating plan.